Established in 1947, Wrangler denim is imbued with vintage style. With its Australian apparel designed in Melbourne, the iconic brand keeps pace with the current style scene yet injects their infamous timeless charm into each piece. Whether its a slick black skinny, classic straight cut or an old-school bell-bottom pair, Wrangler’s range of high-quality jeans, shirts and tees will stand the test of time just as the label has for over six decades.
Our model is wearing a size medium shirt. He is 185.4cm (6’1”) tall with a 96.5cm (38”) chest and a 76.2cm (30”) waist.
- Length: Front: 73cm; Back: 75cm (size medium)
- Relaxed fit
- Lightweight plain weave; non-stretch
- Brown with multi-coloured paisley tile print
- Pointed collar
- Button-through front
- Short sleeves
- Single patch pocket to chest
- Straight hemline; dipped back