Exuding the effortlessness of a weekend sojourn, the Maeve Silk Apron Dress from Australian label Lee Mathews is cut in a relaxed, free-flowing silhouette and finished with an open back design. Draw attention to the vibrant abstract floral print by styling the maxi with a pair of chunky leather sandals and a structured straw tote.
Our model is wearing a size 1 dress. She is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
- Length: Side Seam: 106cm (size 1)
- Slightly fitted bodice; relaxed skirt
- Woven silk check; slightly sheer; non-stretch; lightweight
- Deep indigo blue with abstract floral print all-over; bright yellow, burgundy, sky blue, white and khaki green
- Deep V-neckline
- Tie-up shoulder straps to reverse
- Panelled bust; gathered detailing
- Three semi-circular panels to skirt
- Open back
- Slip-on design
- Designed in Australia