Born in Byron Bay in 2017, Australian label The East Order delivers refreshed, flattering silhouettes that speak to effortless everyday dressing. The brand offers a range of accessible, forward-thinking dresses and separates that incorporate a coastal-inspired colour palette with delicate prints and relaxed fits that exude all the appeal of an endless summer.
Our model is wearing a size small dress. She is 174cm (5’8.5”) tall, has an 77cm (30”) bust, 61cm (24”) waist and 86cm (34”) hips.
- Length: 84cm (size small)
- Slim fit and flare silhouette
- Sheer crinkled chiffon; chiffon lining for an almost-opaque finish
- Pale ivory nude hue with red and green floral print
- Gathered details at the bust
- Short sheer sleeves
- Fixed waist panel
- Invisible side zip fastening
- Mini length hem