The Dr Martens Clarissa II sandals are inspired by the brand's mid-1990s Open AirWair style. The chunky design from the bygone era has a more refined and innovative cut, bringing the style into the 21st century.
- Brando smooth leather upper
- All-black shade
- Open almond toe
- Three thick straps across vamp
- Buckled slingback ankle strap with pocket heel
- Woven heel tab
- Goodyear welted sole construction delivers exceptional durability and is resistant to oil, fat, acid, petrol and alkali; air-cushioned honeycomb insulation technology creates a lightweight, anti-shock feel underfoot
- 3cm platform
- Made using Leather Working Group certified leather, a more sustainable fibre
PLEASE NOTE: Dr Martens shoes come in UK sizing. Please refer to the Size Guide to ensure you receive the correct size.